The TKSA 41 is an advanced laser alignment solution for achieving accurate shaft alignments. With two wireless measurement units, large sized detectors and powerful lasers, the instrument performs precise measurements in even the most challenging conditions. The ergonomic display unit with intuitive touch screen navigation makes your alignments fast and easy, whilst innovative features, like the “free measurement”, increase the alignment performance. With the focus on improving alignment practices, the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool, TKSA 41, is one of the industry’s best value alignment solutions.
- Wireless communication improves instrument handling and allows alignment of difficult to reach applications from a safe position.
- Free measurement allows alignment measurements to start at any angle and finish with an angular sweep of just 90°.
- Automatic measurement enables hands-free measurements by detecting the head position and taking a measurement when the heads are rotated into the right position.
- Automatic reports are generated after each alignment. The reports can be customised with notes and pictures from the built-in camera for the most comprehensive overview. All reports can be exported as pdf files.
- Live view supports intuitive measurements and facilitates horizontal and vertical alignments.
- Machine library gives an overview of all machines and alignment reports.
- QR codes can be used to further simplify machine identification and improve the alignment workflow.